California  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/01/12, 2:21 pm

I got a workmans comp attorney. I was told by the attorneys son his paralegal that at any point I could sign paper work stating I didn't want them to represent me anymore. I chose not to use them and went with someone else. Now I just received a letter for reasonable attorney fees for legal service. His son at no time said if I went with someone else would I have to pay such a fee as this is a workmans comp case and sometimes doesn't work out.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search