California  |  Workers Comp

I have a pending workers comp case that has been going on for quite some time. It is a progressive neck injury from 2003 to present. I also have a claim for psychololgical problems including stress, anziety and depression. The AME doctor gave me a 25 % total spinal impairment and advised that future care and neck surgery should be given to me. The AME dr said that 50 % of my injury is from work and 50 % from exercise and wait lifting. The psychological AME gave me a 26% rating and said 80% of my psychological injury is from work and gave me future medical care.

How much would my settlement be to keep future medical open and to close it with no future medical care?

Also, since the AME dr stated that 50 % of my neck injury was non-industrial, would I be able to close out the workers comp claim completely and still be able to do the surgery down the line through my health insurance?

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.