Colorado  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/00, 2:47 pm

Termination of Parental Rights

if the non-custodial parent lives in another state and calls his child once every year or year and a half, and keeps moving from state to state to avoid paying child support, has only seen his daughter once in six years can i terminate his parental rights as a father?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search