District of Columbia  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/07, 8:07 pm

car sale

my husband and I would like to sale our car AS IS to a friend, but before selling I would to know what type of document I can use as proof of this sale.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search