Florida  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/25/09, 2:54 pm

Internet purchase item was not what it was to be

My finance purchased my engagement ring on the web @ worldjewels buying an E grade stone and was shipped an E grade stone that had a surface inclusion (crack) we returned the ring and then they shippped back a G grade (lower in quality) then we called and the manager told us that he would reduce the purchase price or we could return and he would correct the issue. We did just this and now he is going back on his word, he said to accept what he is shipping us and or take a credit. We would like the E grade stone replaced and asked for his manager, he then said he was the owner. I called back and found out that he is only a manager and received the owners name. Who and how can we get this rectified, my finance worked very hard at finding a style that I would like and he did a great job I do love the style of the ring, jsut wish they would fix what they promised. Who can we complain to Consumer Reports, Attorney Generals Office? We were suggested by the customer service rep to write the owner a letter very explisit and email him all documentation we have about the purchase.. No problem here on this..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search