Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I was recently contacted by a timeshare transfer company to purchase my timeshare in FL. I signed contract, sent them the $500 certified check for escrow. Haven't heard back from them. Scam. I have since then filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney Generals office and The Florids Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Service. What legal recourse do I have?

Asked on 8/08/13, 5:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If it is a total scam, you probably will not be able to locate the people. However, I suggest you contact a consumer lawyer who may be able to find a way to a class action. see

Read more
Answered on 8/08/13, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now