Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 6:07 am

I hired a cleaning company for my small business for two months. After the second month I canceled services because I wasn't pleased with the service. They then turned around and said we owe close to $5000 for breaking the contract. I have ignored them with their made number. They recently went to court for a judgement. I was out of state and was unable to attend. Can they garish the business account? We have no assets, and have several federal and state tax liens. We do have a bank account that is used for payroll. What should I do? Should I file bankrupt?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search