Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 8:46 am

I receieved a certificate of service for a motion for garnishment from a credit card co. I am self emp. and only making $700 a month on food stamps, what should I do and what can they do?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search