Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

juvenile record

my newphew turned 18 in november and got arrested in december on a abult drug charge now they are using his juvenile record for this case is that legal aren't records sealed at 18

Asked on 6/12/06, 7:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Valerie Masters Valerie Masters, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: juvenile record

No the juvenile record is not sealed and can be used.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/06, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now