Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

possible outcome for resist w/o violence

I have a court date Thurs. The charges are disorderly intoxixation and resist w/o violence. The charges are from '06. I wasn't evading I truly didn't know I had a court date. I've lived in the same County since this arrest and havn't had any legal problems since. I have the offical police report and even tho it gives the above charges in the narrative I the main charge listed at the top of the page is the resist w/o violence and it was for refusing to give my address. I didn't actually refuse tho it was the first day I lived at this address and I legitimately didn't know it yet. I've also been sober since this arrest and have paperwork to prove it. Anyway I am nervous about it b/c I've worked very hard to change my life in the last 2 years. So I was hoping to get an idea of what to expect in court i.e. community service, fines, jail, or maybe even a lceture and/or dismissal?

Thanks

Robert M. Perez Law Office of Robert M. Perez, State and Federal Criminal Defense

Re: possible outcome for resist w/o violence

Please contact my office for a free consultation to discuss above as soon as conveniently possible.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida