Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/06, 12:34 pm

request crimminal history be removed from history report

How can a felony conviction/ grand theft/ be removed from a persons record? I have heard of this procedure and I know theres a lawyer in Miami that does this. What is name of procedure? My son is 18 and made a stupid mistake is on 5 yrs probation. Can this all be adjudicated after probation be completed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search