Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 3:59 pm

I took out a web loan in 2011 and made some payments not long after that I lost my job, and the bank closed my bank account that the payments were being taken from. I now have receive information from there lawyer stating that they were going to file a case under check forge on me for this. I have asked if I could make payments each month for $50, with a $50 down payment and they told me that, that wasn't good enough and that I needed to pay $100 down, and that I had to purchase a green dot package to make the payments. I want to pay off my bill but I am unemployed and looking for the bank to take our home. I can't make the payments that they are asking plus purchase this green dot package. What are my rights here, I do want to pay this off, and can't afford to go to court and then have to pay all the fees that they are stating I would have to pay if the take me to court. Please I need some advise on this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search