Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

DUI; Leaving Scene of Accident, Cannibis possesion

My son(20), had been sent to jail, and is now out on bail. Should we use the public defender or help him pay for a lawyer(he has no money). This is a first offense. however there are seven charges. Please provide answer. Concerned parent.

Asked on 3/19/07, 3:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jacob Lieberman Lieberman Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: DUI; Leaving Scene of Accident, Cannibis possesion

First consultations with private lawyers are usually free.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/07, 10:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now