Florida  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/21/11, 6:36 am

Can I be held in contempt of court if I can not bring my husband to the hearing for my guardianship of him, due to his condition? It is humanly impossible for me to do so at the time the hearing is set for and the Judge will not change the time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search