Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

3 .Since the final judgment or most rencent modification thereof, there has been a substantial change in circumstances, requiring a modification in child support. This change in circumstance is as follows: (explain)

- Since the final jugdment on October 24, 2011 it states that i was making $1,195.40 per month i am now only making about $600.00 a month with child support taking out 65% of that. So im only bringing home about $300.00 a month after child supprot, i have been searching for a better job that pays more but i have been been unsuccessful thus far.

4. I ask the court to modify child support as follows:(explain)

- I ask the court to modify my child support to a lower payment because i feel i am paying to much for how much i make monthly, so i can pay my bills and take care of my children till i am able to get a better paying job.

5. This change is in the best intrest for the child(ren) because:(explain)

- it is in the best intrest for my children because i will be able to pay my bills an have a stable place to live for when they come over an stay with me, and at the same time will be making payment to there mother so they arent going without, i will also be able to buy them more things (food,clothes,toys) and also my son from another relationship wont be going without either i will be able to support and provide all my children equaly an take care of myself aswell.

9. Other

- My point in doing this is not to get out of paying child support i have no problem in doing so, im just asking for a lower monthly payment so i can get out of debit an pay my bills on time get my life back on track for my children, so when i get back on feet an get a better paying job i can give more .

can you review this an do you thinks this is good ? anything i should add

Asked on 9/17/13, 12:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

looks good. you dont have to tell a huge story in your paperwork.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 1:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now