3 .Since the final judgment or most rencent modification thereof, there has been a substantial change in circumstances, requiring a modification in child support. This change in circumstance is as follows: (explain)
- Since the final jugdment on October 24, 2011 it states that i was making $1,195.40 per month i am now only making about $600.00 a month with child support taking out 65% of that. So im only bringing home about $300.00 a month after child supprot, i have been searching for a better job that pays more but i have been been unsuccessful thus far.
4. I ask the court to modify child support as follows:(explain)
- I ask the court to modify my child support to a lower payment because i feel i am paying to much for how much i make monthly, so i can pay my bills and take care of my children till i am able to get a better paying job.
5. This change is in the best intrest for the child(ren) because:(explain)
- it is in the best intrest for my children because i will be able to pay my bills an have a stable place to live for when they come over an stay with me, and at the same time will be making payment to there mother so they arent going without, i will also be able to buy them more things (food,clothes,toys) and also my son from another relationship wont be going without either i will be able to support and provide all my children equaly an take care of myself aswell.
- My point in doing this is not to get out of paying child support i have no problem in doing so, im just asking for a lower monthly payment so i can get out of debit an pay my bills on time get my life back on track for my children, so when i get back on feet an get a better paying job i can give more .
can you review this an do you thinks this is good ? anything i should add
1 Answer from Attorneys
looks good. you dont have to tell a huge story in your paperwork.
Related Questions & Answers
Does a seperation agreement have to be filed in the courthouse Asked 9/16/13, 3:13 pm in United States Florida Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
I am about to marry a man who has a criminal history from 2009 (drug trafficking,... Asked 9/16/13, 8:48 am in United States Florida Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
The Florida DOR cashed my child support checks but didn't apply them to my account.... Asked 9/15/13, 9:37 pm in United States Florida Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
What is the legal (latin) term for when a witness or specifically an expert witness... Asked 9/15/13, 3:49 pm in United States Florida Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
My mother has been married to my step dad for 15 years and is now planning on... Asked 9/15/13, 1:12 pm in United States Florida Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption