Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I was arrested for domestic violence and was released on bail. I was told not to have any contact with my gf until my court date. she messaged me and said sorry and that she wont press charges and that she just wants to come home. she doesnt really have anywhere else to stay until all this is over. is there any way she can go to the court or somewhere where she can lift all the charges and get all this dropped so we can continue with our lives with out waiting until our court?

Asked on 12/22/11, 7:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

She must go to court and file a dismissal of the action.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/11, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now