Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/13, 11:54 am

i need to know if i have a chance at being granted an emergency custody change the mother of me child has been giving him motron and tylenol at the same time he has hyperplastic left heart syndrome and is on blood thiners giving him motron which is a nsaid will cause his blood to thin more and he will be at risk to bleed out when i found this out i took him stait to the hospital to get his blood checked the said his blood levels were fine for now but it was common sence not to give him anything that says nsaid on the bottle and to never do it again she has also on mutiple occasions believed he needed to go to the hospital and didnt take him because she couldnt find a ride she lives with her parents doesnt have a job car or a license she was also giving him expired tylenol she saud she had just bought the bottle but both the motron and tylenol were almost empty

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search