Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/16/08, 11:15 am

child support from non-working parent

My ex and I are splitting and have not made it to court yet to establish child support for our 3 year old. However he has recently quit his job and thinks now he doesn't have to pay child support. Is this true?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search