Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/23/13, 9:48 am

just had contemp hearing this week where judge advised ex she had to let me see my son (florida) she wouldn't let me pick him up so I went with police. She told police I couldn't take him because I did not have his medication and wanted me to pay 200. to go get it. I pay monthly child support which should cover medical and I believe she gets medicare. It just never ends on her excuse and now it has been months and I have not seen him. I can't afford another lawyer and it would be one thing after another. Could I get emergency contempt hearing and get seen quickly,. I miss my son so much


1 Answer

Answered on: 6/24/13, 2:11 am by John Smitten

Paying support has nothing to do with visitation, so file an emergency motion to enforce your rights.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

McGuire Law Offices 1173 NE Cleveland Street Clearwater, FL 33755

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search