Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 8:00 pm

Can council for 1 person contact the other party directly? Shouldn't the lawyers handle all questions regarding the dispute?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search