Florida  |  Family Law

I am in the divorce process and have an attorney. However, I am finding that my attorney does not seem to care about me or my case at all. I feel that this person is giving me bad advice and just wants for my case to be over.

There is a 6 year old little girl that is involved in this case. She has not seen her father(my husband) in about 3 years and now he has decided that he wants to get her every other weekend. Being that he has not seen her in several years, I feel like there should be a reintroduction period for a month. However, my divorce attorney keeps telling me that I am not right and that a judge will not care about the situation...

My questions are:

Am I wrong to want a reintroduction period before she is to start overnights with her father?

Do I have the right to tell my attorney that I do not agree with anything she is saying?

Do I have the right to tell my attorney that she is working for ME and that I do not feel that she even cares?