Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 9:02 am

I am in the divorce process and have an attorney. However, I am finding that my attorney does not seem to care about me or my case at all. I feel that this person is giving me bad advice and just wants for my case to be over.

There is a 6 year old little girl that is involved in this case. She has not seen her father(my husband) in about 3 years and now he has decided that he wants to get her every other weekend. Being that he has not seen her in several years, I feel like there should be a reintroduction period for a month. However, my divorce attorney keeps telling me that I am not right and that a judge will not care about the situation...

My questions are:

Am I wrong to want a reintroduction period before she is to start overnights with her father?

Do I have the right to tell my attorney that I do not agree with anything she is saying?

Do I have the right to tell my attorney that she is working for ME and that I do not feel that she even cares?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search