Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 11:27 am

I have a 28yr old daughter and a 18 yr old daughter, my child support payments go to the state of illinois, but i live in florida, how do i go about petitioning the court for desolution of payments?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search