Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I no longer have an attorney and my daughter's father does. She filed for a hearing next week today only for one issue we currently have pending. How do I object to this hearing, request another time in which all outstanding issues are heard, and require him to appear in person?

Asked on 10/30/13, 7:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

file a motion to set cause for trial.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/13, 3:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now