Legal Question in Family Law in Florida


I have 2 children ages 8(Girl) and 10(Boy). They have been in the public school system since Kindergarten and now the mother who has residential custody is exercising her ultimate decision power to homeschool them. Can she make this decision and I just have to go along with it or do I have any legal rights to where they go to school.

Asked on 8/20/07, 2:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Roemer Robert Brian Roemer LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Homeschooling

Since the kids have been in public school it seems you could petition the court to make her send the kids back to public school.If you need assistance send me an e-mail with your telephone number. I could have my paralegal research the issue for you.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/07, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now