Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 5:51 am

Left Florida with children without wife's consent. She is filing an injunction. What does this mean? Can they take my kids?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/14/13, 10:05 am by John Smitten

Under FL law you cannot leave without her written consent or a court order.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

McGuire Law Offices 1173 NE Cleveland Street Clearwater, FL 33755

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search