Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/13, 11:07 am

I live in florida I have had my kids for the last 2 years since there mom left. Can I be awarded custody automatically since they lived with me all this time? She currently gets social security for one of my sons, food stamps, and has even let a friend claim them on her tax return. What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search