Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 4:07 am

I make less then $30,000 a year, and my 2 children live with me. My wife has given me $300 total in the last 7 months for child support. Today I was served divorce papers . She is asking for alimony $400 a month for the next 18 years. and she is asking not to pay child support. She also wants to claim the kids on her taxes every other year. And for me to pay off her debit she has during our marriage. what can I do? I have 19 day's to respond. Help!!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search