Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 9:05 am

I married 7 months ago and I want to separate my property and the income it produce from my marriage. we agree before to married to do that but we did not it.I need to know what I need to do to protect my property with out loose anything of my right in common property because and his retirement plan I do not work just him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search