Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 8:31 am

I'm the mother of a seven year old boy. He currently lives with his father. His father has me on child support and hasn't worked a day in over 4 years. He smokes in the house and constantly around my son. I want to fight for custody and put him on child support, is this possible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search