Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/13, 5:19 pm

My Nephew is miserable living with his mom. These are not normal teenage problems my sister has no buisness having kids. Also I will pay my Nephew rent but not live with him. He can drive and get a job. I am afraid of any legal problem that might occur like me getting arrested for helping him when he is only 17 years old. Basically my Nephew would technically be running away with my helping him with money. I am also buying his plane trip from California to Florida. He lives in California and his mom already lets him come back to Florida in the Summer and half the summer he lives with his friends older brother and mom. Although they do what ever they want anyway. He does not need to be enrolled in school as he is working on his GED Also my sister will never sign over custody of my nephew to me under any circumstances.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search