Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 11:36 am

I'm a non custodial parent and my daughter and her mother moved to California. We were not married. She put me on child support and I can't see my daughter. I now have a new child on the way and I am in a new relationship. Can I get my child support lowered and can I have visitation rights or partial custody?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search