Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 6:21 am

Other parent recently stopped paying monthly child support and over $21,000 is due in arrears.

Then I received payment from possible tax refund offset. It is more than the monthly amount due. How would those funds normally be applied by the court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search