Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/13, 5:28 am

my wife and i are separated. we are both currently out of work. i have income for our bills and food though from my brokerage account i've had since i was a kid. its a premarital asset, as is my home. do i have legal right over her automobile which i paid for, currently pay for, payments and insurance, because the money paying for it comes from not "our" money?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search