Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/13, 7:40 am

a car part store changed my windshield wipers and broke the mounting arm in the process and now they are giving me the runaround about repair, do i have any recourse.

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/23/13, 6:22 am by Barry Stein

Yes, you may. The question is how much is the repair worth and were they negligent in what they did? If they were negligent and you can prove that, you may have a claim. The value of the damages is the issue. The costs of a small claims action are around $300 + the cost of the expert to support your claims.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search