Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/26/13, 3:09 pm

I purchased a product on line but did not recieve the product, the company has stated they would refund my money but are now slow to return phone calls. What lwgal recourse do I have.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search