Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 1:38 pm

I am a tenant in a house that is all messsed up. I found water in a light bulb when i went to replace it, My a/c has been broken for 5 months causing my bills to sky rocket to $500. Which is rediculous. The landlord told me to call the power people and i did and they said his wiring must be wrong or something. That everything falls on him. I have three small children here and am scared for their safety. is there anything I can do to get some help?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search