Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

hello I just wanted to know if I could sue my sister for an unpaid cell phone bill we had a verbal agreement, plus I have text phone messages where she said she was going to pay the bill plus I have billing statements with her credit card number on the billing statement showing where she was paying the bill, and she just stopped and told me she was'nt paying anymore because we had an argument what are my options please help. my name is doris email is mkwest513@yahoo.com

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Suing is an option. The cost of suit is sometimes more prohibitive then just tolerating the losses. You need to decide that before you file suit. Filing suit does not guarantee you recovery, but it seems that it will most assuredly destroy your potential future relationship.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms