Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/09, 1:24 pm

I have and old form I551 without expiration date, I heard those forms are still valid so I laminated in ordeer to preserve it they do not have magnetic strips or bar codes, my question is this:

Is it true those forms are still good?

Can I go out of the USA and use that form to get in?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search