Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Florida

I am 14. Recently I purchased an iPod from a friend who got it from someone else. A few days after the purchase, I was searched at my school. They found the iPod, and after some investigating, found it was stolen. I told them how I got it, but without giving any names, and I was suspended because it was in my posession. My principle told me they are going to continue to investigate, because multiple iPods have been going missing around my school, and I could be charged with "Dealing of Stolen Property", what are the consequences for this? And what type of evidence would they need in order to arrest me?

Richard Hornsby Richard E. Hornsby, P.A.

don't think they have much of a case against you, but you can get more information by visiting the following link on Dealing in Stolen Property.

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Florida

Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA