Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

I am contracted through my company to a private school as a day porter. I work alone during school hours and a full night crew comes in at night to clean everything. My problem is that the night crew is not doing the work and I have to make up for it. I have repeatedly let my supervisor and my boss know about it. We have cameras everywhere and I take pictures to prove my point. I was told by my supervisor to leave it so he can see it himself. Then He proceeds to tell the night crew to make sure all is done. So when he comes in to see it, there is nothing to see. This has been going on for almost the whole time I have been at this job. Also there are safety issues with my work place that are ignored no matter how many times I address them. Is there a negligence case hear?

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm

Might want to report them to OSHA for safety violations. Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss further scott@behrenlaw.com

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms