Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

I was recently employed by an attorney as his legal assistant... I had a bad reaction to a medication while at work.. My co-worker claim that I was full of hot spilled coffee & incoherent... I remember bits if pieces but basically I question comes about because at some point was talking back but made no sense... I had also urinated on myself... Their way w/ dealing w/ it was to put me inside a cab.. & fire me w/ a severance check because they thought i was in drugs... The next day I was admitted & it was later learned that I had suffered a seizure .. What legal recourse do I have??

Asked on 10/07/13, 2:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have no legal recourse as I see it, but to explain, or better yet have a neurologist explain what happened and why.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/13, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now