Florida  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/01/13, 5:23 am

I am a student that was asked to provide documentation regarding my class schedule in Oder to get an accommodating work schedule. Once the schedule was given for about a month and a half, the supervisor changed it back to a full time schedule and began to harass me about not being able to make it in to work on my class days. So she took me off the schedule and said in order for me to get put back on i would have to come in and speak with her. When I called HR I was told over the phone that I was terminated. Can she get away with that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search