Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

Mi neighbor has a tree gring into my property an damaged my fence what can I do?

Asked on 6/26/12, 3:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The limbs trespassing on your property may be cut. You may not go onto his property.

Read more
6/26/12, 4:54 pm
Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contract your homeowners insurance company and have them make the repairs and let them sue the owners of the property that is causing the damage.

Read more
6/27/12, 6:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now