Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Florida

I have been a customer at the Family Dollar for quite some time now. I shop, and if I feel the need to return something I've purchased I return it. Now everytime I walk into the store employees (one in particular but occasions multiple) taunt me during checkout about returning items so often which in my opinion hasn't been obsessively nor is it against the law if I have as long as I have my receipt. I've dealt with it for almost 8 months now. It happened again in front of other customers just recently even though I haven't been to shop at the store in almost 2 months. It was very embarrassing, and I'm tired of the constant harassment. Can I sue them?

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

No claims. You can, however, stop shopping there and stop giving them your business.

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Florida