Florida  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/08, 2:42 pm


As the result of a medical surgeon, I suffer still now 11 years later from tremors. Is it too late to file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search