Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Yesterday me and 2 friends were coining back from subway. And we're walking across the street and a car is approaching us a very high speed 50-60, in a 35, at a red light, with his high beams on at 1020pm, with no need for them. He was closer than I would hae liked and put my hand up to block the light. And one of my friends yelled slow down. He proseded to U turn and stop us. After some time they find marijuana on my person, under 20g's, it was probley a gram. I was put into cuffs and stayed at te scene. After the other 2 people I were with went home they contacted my mother. During this time it went from one cop to 5+. Being here over a gram of weed. They were repeatedly cursing at us, one officer droped my iPod on the ground. My big concern is once I'm there with my mother and this mass of officers one proceeds to tell me that if he gets a call about me giving "lip" to my mother or grandmother he's going to kick my ass. I'm a minor 5/10/97. Is this costatutible as verbal police brutality, or threatening a minor?

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

No. But you need an attorney to defend the criminal delinquency case against you.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida