Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I want to get out of going to the closing and purchasing a condo in Palm Beach Florida , Boca Raton. I would like my $6000.00 in Escrow returned. It's an over 55 and I told the HOA in the interview that my 19 year old will be living with me. He nevcr got interviewed. They approved me anyway. However, I really do have a 24 year old that now will be living there also. I never told them about him, but if I tell them he's going to move in before I close, and (they did say every resident has to be interviewed and another $100.00 fee), if I refuse to pay the fee, will they now not allow me in and I can get out of the contract due to this new event, even if I was already approved? This is not a lie, he's working and in college and has to be with me at this time. Please help. Thanks

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Your contract for sale and purchaes controls. You need to have it reviewed by an attorney.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida