Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/09, 2:31 pm

My dad wants to leave me his house and wants to file a paper with the county so when he dies it will go to me with out probate, he does not want to do a trust. The county said he could quit claim it to me with joint tenancy with right of suvivorship or quit claim it to me with a life estate with me as the remainderman. which of these is best and why.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search