Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 1:00 pm

my mortgage was sold to another loan company and now they want to foreclose how do I get them to produce the original mortgage document I signed with the original company I made the loan with?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search