Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I put in an offer on real estate property out of state with an agent. He talked me into earnest of $5000 and a very short closing on sept 30. He said the seller accepted the terms but after the contract had expired. I received only a partial contract back. A Page was missing that had the Feasibility clause missing. He said that the listing agent somehow missed sending back that page. I'm supposed to send the earnest money in but my time is running out. the seller signed the contract after it had expired on the 19th, and I got it (email) on the 22nd. This is vacant land that is in a flood zone (florida). and I am concerned it may not be buildable, so I wanted survey before the deal goes though. What is your advice?

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Impossible to answer a question like this without seeing the paperwork. If the land is in Florida, hire an attorney to review it.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida